During this stressful time you can “run to the hills” to escape crowds, noise, and general freak out going on. You and your family deserve it. It is surprisingly quiet and safe here, while everyone is very aware of the sitation and taking measures to protect themselves and others. You can have fun while keeping socially distanced from those you don’t know.
Safe Hotel and Outdoor Recreation
• Our rooms are always clean and safe for travelers. That was the reason I got into this business, to make a “better” roadside motel-one that’s pleasant to stay at, not just ‘good enough’. To me as a traveler, this means clean rooms; comfortable bed, quality towels and toilet paper.
• Self Check-in: We’ll charge your card remotely and leave a sanitized key under your doormat.
• Exterior Doors: no hallways to pass by others too closely; no need to enter lobby first.
• Outdoor activities for Social Isolation: trails, views, rivers and lakes with no summer crowds (six feet-man, I don’t know you!)
• Safe Food: Local restaurants are following Beerflu-safe practices and food delivery. This service is RARE here- enjoy it while it lasts…
• Well stocked shelves: Our stores have everything you need for daily life- as long as you don’t need hand sanitizer.
• BBQ area for [spread out] family gatherings- oh wait, we all know each other.
• Free toilet paper included with room! (while supplies last; just kidding- stores here really are stocked)
• Smart TV’s and old school cable if you freak out and need to stay “home”.
• Easy access to I5 to get home quick in case Dunsmuir goes into “lockdown” too…