There are many outstanding dining establishments in or near Dunsmuir. These restaurants accommodate a wide array of tastes ranging from steak and seafood, pizza and burgers to Thai food. Dunsmuir Lodge is only 1/2 mi. away. For enjoyment and getting away from your car, it is an easy walk to downtown Dunsmuir.
Below is a listing of the restaurants in and around Dunsmuir, along with a brief description of the offerings. Where available, we have also included a link to their site
- Manfredi’s Depot just south of Dunsmuir Lodge in easy walking distance, features sandwiches served up on bread baked daily with a wide assortment of deli meats. Every Friday, Tony Congi stages his BBQ, serving up chicken, ribs, tri-tips, and more. The Depot also has some groceries, including ice, milk, sodas and beer.
- The Cornerstone on Dunsmuir Avenue serves breakfast, lunch and dinner. They have an assortment of fresh baked muffins, breads, and pastries every morning. They serve wonderful coffee and Chai drinks too.
- Pizza Factory Tired after a long day of fishing? They deliver! Pizza, pasta, sandwiches and fresh salads. They have a nice restaurant too, where you can enjoy big screen T.V. with your food.
- Burger Barn across from City Hall, offers good, old fashioned burger, fries, milkshakes, fish & chips and more.
- Cafe Maddalena located on Sacramento Ave. below the main street, Maddalena’s specializes in fine Italian food. Reservations are suggested Dunsmuir Lodge has a current menu for you.
- La Perla de Nayarit authentic Mexican …..serving Taco’s, Burritos, Enchilada’s, Quesadillas, Fajitas, Salads, Desserts and typical South of the Border dishes.
- Sengthong’s Blue Sky Lounge on Dunsmuir Avenue. Thai, Vietnamese and Korean dinner cuisine. Blue Sky Lounge host live entertainment on weekends.
- Up – N – Running Espresso At Dunsmuir Lodge. Coffee, Breakfast burritos & daily baked pastries.
- The Railroad Park Restaurant and Lounge is just south of Dunsmuir. The restaurant is set up inside old railroad passenger cars, and offers food that includes prime rib, steak and seafood. They recently changed management, so we encourage you to go to their web site for more information.
- Dunsmuir Brewery Works is a micro brew pub, they offer a variety of hand crafted ales with fine food made from the freshest ingredients. Open Tuesday through Sunday . 5701 Dunsmuir Ave Dunsmuir Ca 96025 Telephone (530) 235-1900
- YAK’s on the 5 newly reopened with a new owner and similar great comfort food with a gourmet twist. Open for lunch Tuesday through Sunday. Located just north of the Chevron station, at 4917 Dunsmuir Avenue, Dunsmuir, CA 96025-1807.