There are many outstanding dining establishments in or near Dunsmuir. These restaurants accommodate a wide array of tastes ranging from steak and seafood, pizza and burgers to Thai food. Dunsmuir Lodge is only 1/2 mi. away from food in Dunsmuir. For enjoyment and getting away from your car, it is an easy walk to downtown Dunsmuir.
Below is a listing of the restaurants in and around Dunsmuir, along with a brief description of the offerings. Where available, we have also included a link to their site
- Manfredi’s Depot just south of Dunsmuir Lodge in easy walking distance, features sandwiches served up on bread baked daily with a wide assortment of deli meats. Every Friday, Tony Congi stages his BBQ, serving up chicken, ribs, tri-tips, and more. The Depot also has some groceries, including ice, milk, sodas and beer.
- The Cornerstone on Dunsmuir Avenue serves breakfast, lunch and dinner.
- Pizza Factory Tired after a long day of fishing? They deliver! Pizza, pasta, sandwiches and fresh salads. They have a nice restaurant too, where you can enjoy big screen T.V. with your food.
- Burger Barn across from City Hall, offers good, old fashioned burger, fries, milkshakes, fish & chips and more.
- Cafe Maddalena located on Sacramento Ave. below the main street, Maddalena’s specializes in fine Italian food. Reservations are suggested Dunsmuir Lodge has a current menu for you.
- La Perla de Nayarit authentic Mexican …..serving Taco’s, Burritos, Enchilada’s, Quesadillas, Fajitas, Salads, Desserts and typical South of the Border dishes.
- Sengthong’s Blue Sky Lounge on Dunsmuir Avenue. Thai, Vietnamese and Korean dinner cuisine. Awesome food to rival any big-city asian cuisine.
- The Railroad Park Restaurant and Lounge is just south of Dunsmuir. The restaurant is set up inside an old railroad passenger car, and offers breakfast and dinner.
- Dunsmuir Brewery Works is a micro brew pub, they offer a variety of hand crafted ales with fine food made from the freshest ingredients. Open Tuesday through Sunday . 5701 Dunsmuir Ave Dunsmuir Ca 96025 Telephone (530) 235-1900
- YAK’s on the 5 Open for lunch Tuesday through Sunday. Located just north of the Chevron station, at 4917 Dunsmuir Avenue, Dunsmuir, CA 96025-1807.