Room rates are $105-$245 per night. Rates vary seasonally. Book a room here.
Our rooms have:
- King, Queen and Full size beds with Pillowtop mattresses are available.
- Heat and Air conditioning in each room
- Cable TV
- Free Wireless Internet Service
- Mini refrigerators in each room
- In-room coffee, and hot chocolate in season / or upon request
- Ice and soda (of course!)
- Hair dryers and clothing steamer upon request
- Outdoor BBQs for your fresh trout, steaks and S’Mores!
- A place to clean your fish, which we can store in a freezer for you until you leave.
- You will find our rooms cozy, clean, clean, clean, and very comfortable.
Click on the photos below to enlarge.
Premier Room #1
Our premier room is more spacious than other rooms at Dunsmuir Lodge, and is separated from the rest of the Lodge for privacy. It is also appointed with a 49″tv, aromatherapy diffuser/essential oils, along with an (electric) fireplace stove insert for an added touch of ambiance. Why not try our Premier Room #1?
This lovely suite has two adjoining rooms with a shared bath. The second room has a television and coffee amenities, with a table where two ca n sit and enjoy a game of cards or a meal. This suite is ideal for a family to share, while still allowing for some privacy. Book now.
The main room can be rented separately if the full suite is not needed.
Suite #12 is at the end of a building, near our welcoming lawn and picnic table. A view of the canyon and mountains from the adjoining room of this suite adds to the ambiance, with corner windows offering both the view and the morning sunshine! This suite is good for a family with children, or an extended family of adults, and includes a television in each room.
*10% County Occupancy Tax is added to these rates at check-in.
Pets: We charge a small, per night, per pet fee of $20. Read more.
Please review each room for amenities.
View our King Bedrooms, as well as 2 Double Bed Rooms by clicking on a photo below: